Re: Alternanthera question

That's what I experienced too. I think that the plant just need too take some time to
adapt to the dry environment after u take it out of water.
I suggest u get the plant out of the tank, put it in a glass container with water n let the leaves be emersed, allowing some of the stalk to be submerged in the water.
Initially the plant will start to dry up, but give it a day or so.... it will start to return
to its beautiful form : ).
So when u see roots started growing. U can plant it in a pot of soil. Water regularly.
Happy planting....

Chua S S
<"}}}}><