Re:divider glass

Well.. I guess u must have a closed-concept tank. So I suggest that u keep that piece
of reinforcement glass panel and just clean it regularly.
I can't think of any reasons why flake food will get onto it. Maybe u can tell me.
The reason for that piece of glass is to provide the additional support for the front n
back glass panel cos the silicon at the edge can be rather weak.
So for 'deep' tanks, it is advisible to have that piece of divider glass due to the water
pressure = hrg.

Chua S S
Singapore too... <"}}}}><
'If it ain't broken, don't fix it'