Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #48

> ------------------------------
>
> Date: Sun, 25 Jan 1998 23:08:09 -0600
> From: Cynthia S Powers <cyn at metronet_com>
> Subject: Save an aquatic plant

Just a few notes about E. horizontalis. These have been collected and there is a
size variance. So far,  what I have recieved is between 8"- 14".
Forget what my price list says, if you mention TAG or APD you can have them for
$2.00 ea.  My guess is the supply will exhaust soon.
 The reason I'm offering them at this price is simply because I know most of these
plants will otherwise likely  end up in tanks with Princess Pine and Aluminium
Plants and that doesn't seem a fitting  end
Dan Quackenbush