Plant Filter and Thank You!

Hi All,

An update: my floating plant filter is doing great! I'm experiencing new
growth on all of the plants and my nitrate reading in my 80 gal tank is
down to 5 mg/l! :-) Now that I've done this. I may be setting up a
smaller "more conventional" planted aquarium!

I wanted to thank all of you that have contributed to this list. What a
great thing!!! I've learned so much in such a short period of time
because you, and I continue to learn. Karen, George, Paul...(Ringo?) and
*so many others*, *THANK YOU* for sharing and continuing to share your
experiences and knowledge! I still consider myself a Newbee, and not all
of my questions have been initially answered...but, so what. The world
doesn't serve me (last time I checked), and I can't expect the "experts"
to drop everything and answer all my questions. That's reality in the
harsh cruel world...and the reason for the archives. ;-) It has been a
priviledge for me to be on this list!!!! Again, *THANK YOU!*

Walter B. Klockers
Elma, Washington, USA
klock at olynet_com