thanks

	It's good to hear that newbies get resposes.  I ask for a little
advice and all you people do is ignore me.  That's great!  It's funny how
much money you all spend to get your tank running and to grow , you spend
time to tell everyone how intricate your setup is but you can't even spend
a few precious minutes to help a newbie out!  Thank you, I appreciate the
"Oh so precious" minute it would take to help me out.  maybe if egos were
not so inflated, others would get to experience the same joys as all of
you experienced planters, oh wait, i have had no problem keeping plants,
i'm sorry I forgot, my problem is in keeping cardinals, maybe I am on the
wrong list.  Thank you for your time.

Brian Booth
University of Michigan