Ooooppps!

Sorry about not knowing my biology and not calling algae plants.

But I do have a couple questions.

Does anyone have experience with using and epoxy coated gravel for their
substrate and adding laterite to it?  Is it likely the chemical reactions
occuring in the bottom of the substrate could cause problems with the
epoxy coating?

Also does anyone know what is in the the little greenish/blue plant tabs
from Delaware Aquatics?

One last thought--the person having the clouded glass where it was
speculated what caused the clouding was redeposition of dissolved glass.
If you replace the glass with acrylic you would drastically increase your
light, and there would be no need to polish the glass as some suggested.
Also the acrylic should stay clear as there would be no deposition of Si
on it, or conversely a deposit may form and we would have our answer as to
what is clouding your glass but is impossible to remove.  Just a thought
late at night.

             whomareyou?whomareyou?whomareyou?whomareyou
             h                                         ?
	     o  THE OPTIMIST BELIEVES WE LIVE IN       w
	     m  THE BEST OF ALL WORLDS; THE PESSIMIST  h
	     a  FEARS THIS IS SO                       o
             r                                         m
	     e  Mike Nielsen                           a
	     y  Department of Geography                r
	     o  Harvill Bldg Box #2                    e
	     u  Tucson, AZ 85721                       y
	     ?  mnielsen at u_arizona.edu                 o
             w                                         u
             homareyou?whomareyou?whomareyou?whomareyou?