re: Flourite

> Date: Wed, 14 Jan 1998 22:15:35 -0500
> >From: billski at pipeline_com
> Subject: Flourite
>
> Does anyone have any experience or opinions about Seachem's Flourite
> substrate ??   I haven't seen much talk about it on the Net.  I'm
> considering using it but I don't know much about it.  Thanx.

I have not been using Flourite long enough to know how well it works, but I do
have a suggestion for anyone who wants to try it.  The package recomends
rinsing the substrate before you use it.  This is a major understatement.
 There is quite a lot of dust that will cause a lot of clouding. Rinse it a
lot!  Other than this, this is an easy product to use.  I have always been
impressed with Seachem, so I picked the Flourite and Flourish combination when
I decided to do a "real" plant tank.

	Matthew
(in Raleigh where it is rainy and cold with dense fog)