good results

Hi there,
            the fertilizer I used some days ago is giving the first
results. My Hygrophila is growing giant leaves all the other plants are
growing faster nicer and better. They are definetely more green than
before. I still can't monitor any NO3 in the water but I don't feel to add
any now that N is available in the substrate. No algae activity till now

The solid fertilizer I used is 14-5-14-2 (N,P,K,Mg)
My tank was definetely phosphorus limited

Bye
Simone Vicini (psvicini at mdnet_it)