Listing of Aquatic Plant Growers

I have made a listing of people from this digest along with their
general location and email address. It is available from my website at
http://home.infinet.net/teban/where.html This file is quite large, 89k
due to the large number of names.

For those of you who wish to be available to provide other aquarists
with plants or simply trading info with your neighbours, please check if
I have current information on you. Please send me a note to add, update
or remove your entry. I have not been maintaining this list for the last
year. I am certain that there are many of you who are not listed and
many more who have never given their location or even posted to the APD.
This is a good way to offload some of your excess trimmings and to
contact APDers in your neighbourhood. NOTE: the idea is to let people
contact you for your plants or for you to find somebody in your locality
you can contact to acquire plants. Using the list to solicit sales is
not permitted.

Commercial mail order info: I have also included entries for one or two
people who sell plants on a commercial basis. For the ones I missed,
just drop me a line with your info; I'll give you a more prominent link
on my base page. I apologize if I have omitted anyone; it is not
intentional. I also have links in my WWW Link section to those of you
who have aquatic web pages; let me know how you'd like to be described
(25-30 words)

Stephen Pushak                     http://home.infinet.net/teban/
Aquatic Gardeners Association