Hach Test Kits

I'm thinking about getting some Hach test kits from a local distributor. I
visited the Hach's webpage and there seems to be a lot of methods, reagents
and range per parameter.  I'm not really familiar on which is useful in our
application. Can somebody familiar with Hach mail me the part or reorder
number for kits use in the hobby.  Test kits of interest are nitrate, iron,
phosphate, kh and gh.  Thanks in advance.

BTW, thanks again for the replies on the diatom powder post.  I found the
swimming pool stuff.

Jonathan Uy
5js at usc_edu.ph