SeaChem Flourite

Hello everyone,

I am interested in hearing any opinions on Seachem's flourite
substrate... it seems to be a new product, so I am not sure anyone will
have significant experience with it, but I thought it would be
interesting to hear from the experts.

Specifically, I am interested to know whether I should believe the
claims that no laterite substrate fertilization/augmentation is required
with this as substrate. It is quite expensive ( $20/15lbs or $1.33/lb ),
but necessarily as expensive as Dupla laterite combined with normal
substrate.

Additionally, has anyone placed pelletized peat into their substrate as
an additive, as opposed to peat fibers?  Such as Sera peat pellets or
Fluval peat pellets?

Thanks,

....john

--
John Armstrong Stark
Manager, Research and Development
Barco Visual Systems - West
10650 Humbolt, Los Alamitos, California, 90720
JohnStark at home_net John.Stark at barco_com  (562) 493-1490 x26
begin:          vcard
fn:             John Stark
n:              Stark;John
org:            Barco Visual Systems