100-gal Acrylic tank, equipment FS

I am retiring from the hobby. Everything listed only used 4-5 months. I
have a nearly new Tru-Vue acrylic 100 gallon tank (60 inches long X 20
inches high X 18 inches deep).  Only used for freshwater plants-$125.
Have Magnum 350 cartridge filter and acessories-$25.
Have Supra-4 large very quiet air pump-$25
Two Ebo Jsager 200W heaters-$15 for both
Two 175 watt metal halide light ballasts, naked fixture needs to be
installed and wired into a suitable hood, have two never used 5500K bulbs.
$100 for bothMH lights/new bulbs parts
Two 24 inch Osram 4100K very bright, (twin bulbs in each fixture), fixtures
and ballasts, switch, hood $100 for both.
2 Undergravel filter plates $10
Miscellaneous medications, laterite, water treatment etc thrown in package deal.
Would like to sell all together, total price for everything = $275 cash
Located in Modesto CA.  Would sell/deliver to anyone in California Central
Valley or Bay area as I travel in my job and could deliver to a buyer.
Home phone is (209) 238-9612 serious inquiries only please.

Larry Bailey, Modesto CA