Re: dead fish floating

From: michaelkg at juno_com (Michael K Green)
> Subject: Dead fish ???
>
> Why is it that when one of my fish die they float to the surface, but the
> dead fish at Wal-Mart are always sitting at the bottom of the tanks ?
>
> Michael.

You are buying fish that are caught in the northern hemisphere, they
float up.  Fish native to the southern hemisphere, especially those
caught west of the time-life date line,  usually float down.  Most fish
from wal-mart come from this region, in fact many are caught by children
to supplement their income from the Nike factory.  If I recall correctly
this information was produced by a government, or maybe not.