Allelopathy authority

I've noticed that the subject of allelopathy comes up on a regular
basis. Most of the time, the discussion seems to be about whether it
takes place or not and what chemicals might be involved. I'd like to
point out that Dr. Stella Elakovich at our university is an expert in
this area. From her webpage, her research "involves investigation of
biologically active compounds derived from plants, particularly native
aquatic plants. Many plants have been reported to produce and exude
toxins that are detrimental to the growth of other plants." Her website
at http://www-chem.st.usm.edu/chembio/faculty/elakovich.html points to
scientific publications that might be of interest to some.

--
Shiao Y. Wang
University of Southern Mississippi