Re: R/O water reconstitution

I have been using the Kent Marine stuff for about 4 years and have never
had a problem.  It also lasts a long time unless you are trying to make
relatively hard water.  My container of R/O Right is the same one I
started with.  I also add their trace element/mineral supplement when I do
a water change.  The fish and plants seem to be doing fine with this
method.

Have fun with the plants.

             whomareyou?whomareyou?whomareyou?whomareyou
             h                                         ?
	     o  THE OPTIMIST BELIEVES WE LIVE IN       w
	     m  THE BEST OF ALL WORLDS; THE PESSIMIST  h
	     a  FEARS THIS IS SO                       o
             r                                         m
	     e  Mike Nielsen                           a
	     y  Department of Geography                r
	     o  Harvill Bldg Box #2                    e
	     u  Tucson, AZ 85721                       y
	     ?  mnielsen at u_arizona.edu                 o
             w                                         u
             homareyou?whomareyou?whomareyou?whomareyou?