[Q] R/O water reconstitution?

Hi,

I'm a reef aquarium keeper but I have just started a planted tank.  I use
R/O water for my reef tanks and I was thinking of using it for my planted
tank.  I was wondering if anyone has used Tropic Marine Re-Mineral or Kent
Marine RO Right to reconstitute the water (pros/cons)?  These products have
sodium, magneseium, potassium, and calcium.  Are there a natural substances
that I could add to the RO water instead of these products to provide a
more stable alk, pH,and important minerals?  I was thinking of adding
Sodium Bicarbonate (to increase the low pH of the RO water but I'm not sure
if this will stablize the alk?),  Epson salts (for the magnesium), PMDD
(for the normal plant elements), and Dick Boyd's Freshwater Vitamin
supplements (for my 100 Cardinal Tetras).  Thanks.  Take care & Happy
Holidays:).

Sincerely,
Victor Eng
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada