Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V2 #1133

I have a single plant of Bolbitis Heudelotii that I have had for about 2 years
and has done very well for me fortunately, during that time, I have had some
algae and I have pruned the leaves, or more often the entire stem.  I try to get
as close to the rhizome as possible and anything below generally rots.  I have
never had a problem and in fact the original 2 inch rizome has grown well over 1
1/2 feet in length and is 1/2" thick in places.  I seem to notice that sometimes
the heavy pruning bring on more growth.  Good luck
Chris
control at tiac_net