Re: Nutrient Deficiency/Ghost Shrimp

Andy,

Those holes that are formed in the leaves (the process is called necrosis)
are due to many different kinds of deficiencies.  Could be caused by a
lack of K, Ca, Mn, B, Cu, or Mo.  Are other symptoms such as leaf
deformity, discoloration, etc.

________
About Ghost shrimp...

Yes, those clear little shrimp you get 5 for a dollar for are the famed
ones used by Amano.  He also uses a couple other species as well.

Some pet stores have wised up, and bumped the price on them.  You still
can find them as feeders though, as Cichlids seem to like them.

Cheers,

Mark
------
pearlsco at u_washington.com
The more people I meet, the more I like my plants...