Dechlorinater

It seems that all the dechlorinater chemicals sold in this area have
various additives that I have concerns about. The main concern are the
additives to neutralize toxic metals. Will these additives also remove
trace elements needed by plants. I have a 120 gal planted tank which has
always done well. After using one of these dechlorinaters for approx. 3
months the plants are showing signs of nutrient deficiency, although
nothing else has changed. Does anybody experienced this, or is it just
my imagination. Any brand names for straight sodium thiosulfate that can
be mail ordered.

Thanx in advance;
	Mace Arnold