Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V2 #1114

Does anyone have any input on either of these products or product lines, the
BioPlast Co2 tablets that generate a daily supply of co2 and are sold in tablet
form for smaller aquariums?

Second, the whole ADA, Takashi line of gear and chemicals, I have recently found
some good looking items from them, and they appear to be even more than Dupla
stuff, I wondered if they are worth it, and if they tend to be better, or whatever
opinions or experiences you may have with them.

Thank you
Chris
control at tiac_net