QYNGA

While I don't quite agree with Steve Dixon's tone in his article, I
can't argue against most of his points.
I cannot resist adding a remark, though. There are always more
questions than answers and not every question has an answer.

--
Email: pacneil at home_com
Neil Schneider	 	*	Commercial OS breeds commerce, whereas