RE: Ceomat

I'll relay some info. about the Ceomat as told to me by the Pres. of our
local aquarium society.

To sum up his opinion of the product, he said that it doesn't appear to
have been completely tested before it was marketed.  He purchased and
tried two units on two different tanks and could not get either to
operate satisfactorily.  He said that the powder was consumed at a much
faster rate than that stated in the instructions, and he attributed this
mainly to the poor operation of the drip regulating mechanism.

If anyone is interested in purchasing his slightly used systems, I'm
sure he'd be glad to sell them!

Aloha,
Wade Shimoda
Honolulu, HI