Val.

>>cameron Bee
>>Sydney aquarium

I visited the Sydney Aquarium last week and really enjoyed your tall
tank (5 feet or so) with the Trifasciate Rainbows.  The val. sp. (or
sag.?) with 1/2 in. wide leaves growing all the way to the surface with
what looked like metal halide light shimmering all the way to the bottom
was a nice effect.  If you had the time and budget I think some
additional planted tanks would really show your Australian fish quite
nicely.  I was delighted to see about 1/3rd of the aquarium devoted to
fresh water species.

Regards, Steve Dixon