Paludariums Question

>A couple of days ago someone asked about info on setting or working with
>plaudariums.  I was setting up an answer when my system crashed(I soft
>booted out of Jave site that got stuck).  Doing so I lost the person's
>name and so on.  So here's the info I have on bookmarks about
>paludariums.   Good luck       Jim C.
>
>http://www.joejaworski.com/palu1.htm
>http://www.carosci.com/tips/jan95/index.html

Thanks for the tips, Jim.  I'm not the person who wrote the original
request, but as the owner of a paludarium, and an admire of this type of
tank, it's always fun to see what others are doing.

I very much enjoyed reading about Joe Jaworski's tank.  The River Tank
article, however, is another story.  It is really sickening that an article
intended for the educators of our children has so many glaring scientific
errors in it.

Karen Randall
Aquatic Gardeners Association