Green water...

Hey all,

Just thought I'd share this bit.  I've been adjusting my PMDD lately on my
100 gal, trying to tweak it perfectly.  While I was waiting for my more
accurate test kits (from Hach) to arrive, I started dosing a bit with
K2SO4 to drop some moderate nitrates.  Anyhow, I've developed some thick
green water.  Very cool.  As this would bother some other people, I find
it as a stroke of luck.  I've been trying to make green water to feed my
daphnia, and here is some.  I'll measure the different water parameters
and then try to duplicate them in another container.  Green water is easy
enough to get rid of. ;)

Cheers,

Mark
------
pearlsco at u_washington.com
The more people I meet, the more I like my plants...