Re: Short Val sp.

Good luck finding some.  The shortest thing I've ever found was the common
corkscrew val.  I asked the list about a year ago, and got few responses.

The other option is to blast the tank with light so that the light
inhibits the growth of your vals stunting them.

I did get some val from a guy, and he stated it never got very big, but as
soon as I got it in my tank, the thing took off, and got huge.  I think
strong light is the way to go.

Cheers,

Mark
------
pearlsco at u_washington.com
The more people I meet, the more I like my plants...