Aquatic plants in Singapore

Thanks to all who answered my post on PMDD and the Nec Biolux HG.  I
finally bought all my PMDD ingredients (agro grade).

I'm planning a trip to Singapore on the first week of December for four
days.  I'm looking forward to buying a few foreground plant since they are
not available here in Cebu.  Can anybody recommend good shops selling
aquatic plants and at the same great aquariums to visit?  I hope there is
no law against hand carrying aquatic plants out of the country.

Thanks.

Jonathan
5js at usc_edu.ph
Cebu City, Philippines