Triton Question (fwd)

A few days ago, I emailed Adrian Exell about Triton bulbs.  I asked if the
24" T12 and 36" T8 (and 48" T12) sizes were all there were; apparently they
are.  What a weird set of sizes.  Unfortunately for me, I want a 36" T12
since my Rapidstart ballast doesn't deal with T8's at all.  Oh well; at
least they answered my email.
Roxanne

Message from Interpet:

--
Please note new email address:
Roxanne Bittman, Botanist                    Natural Diversity Database