Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V2 #1068

> From: Mark Lawrence Storch <mscc+@andrew.cmu.edu>
> Subject: Green algae
>
> Hi all,
>     I've been on the list for a while, and I am now faced with a bit
> of an algae outbreak.

I had a similar problem about two months ago, along with a dark
brown/black algae. I got two *true* Siamese Algae Eaters, and in one
week all the green algae was gone, but I still have the brown algae.
BTW, even scraping with my fingernails cannot remove this. The SAEs are
eating flake mpw that the green algae is gone. I dont know how to get
rid of this. I have an 60 gal tank lit by 3 Chroma 50s and one cool
white bulb.

Harold Pachtman
harold at azpedeye_com
ICQ# 2575158