Nec Biolux HG

Has anybody tried using Nec's Biolux HG.  It's a tri-phosphor, T-8 bulb I
found at a local hardware.  It lights up with a regular ballast and
starter.  It has the following printed on the bulb FL20SSBR/18HG.  Can
anybody tell me what this means?  I guess 18 is for 18 watts bulb.

Another bulb I found is a Toshiba Aquarium Lamp.  It's a T-8 and also
lights up with a regular ballast and starter.  It has FL20T8BRF/18 printed
on it.  It's also an 18 watt bulb.

Both of these bulbs are made in Japan.  Aside from the printing on the bulb
there wasn't any other information available regarding these bulbs.  Thanks
for any information.

Jonathan
5js at usc_edu.ph
Cebu, Philippines