Internet buying...

I recently came across an auction site at:  www.where2go.com/4sale
    It is a pretty cool site and there a couple ads for some plants and
for fish and for some tanks. I have never bought anything over the net
and am a little wary of doing so. The plants sound like a good deal, but
i would feel better about doing it if some of you out there have had
good experiences with this sort of thing. I would appreciate any
suggestions or advise you all have. Do any of you know of other similar
sites? If you tried it, did you get your plantsdelivered in good shape?
Thanks for the help.

Shane in Oxnard, CA where we are still waiting for the all terrifying
and powerfull el nino to leave its mark. Actually, we would even like a
drop of rain if we could get it!