Re: Triton lights revisited

> Date: Thu, 06 Nov 1997 9:51:45 PST
> From: Roxanne Bittman <rbittman at kirk_dfg.ca.gov>
>
> Last week, there was some discussion about Triton and other fluorescent
> tubes.  Some people were going to email A. Exell in England with questions
> about the bulb.  Did anyone get an answer?

I wrote and did not get a reply.  I guess mere consumers are not
worthy of responses from Lord High Businessmen.

Maybe I'll stop buying them now.  Good excuse to investigate the
wonderful new T8 bulbs.

Did you ever notice how "small businessmen" have a knack for doing all
the right things to stay small?

George