MH light questions again

Sorry for the confusion.  Apparently I wasn't clear in my earlier
questions.  I meant to ask about the different fixtures, not different
lamps.

Thanks,
Wade Shimoda

1) Could anyone describe their success (or failure) with using MH lights
from a hydroponics supplier?

2) Or what about MH fixtures as used in warehouses, or even the smaller
ones used in retail spaces?

1a) and 2a)  Are either of the above available with a remote ballast so
that I don't have to hang the extra weight from the ceiling?

1b) and 2b)  Are there safety concerns with these non-aquarium fixtures
that I should be aware of?  (e.g., UV radiation, non-containment of
shattering lamps, etc.)

I'm particularly interested in learning whether or not the reflector
designs for non aquarium specific MH fixtures reflect light across a
narrower or wider area than aquarium specific MH fixtures.