Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V2 #1058

On 11/05/97 at 03:48 p, Eric J Bjorgan said:

>Subject: MOpetshop carbon
>Has anyone ever used the generic activated carbon from Mail
>Order Pet Shop?
>I was interested in it because of it's low price. Does it have
>a high posphate content or contain any other compounds? Do you
>consider it to be a good quality carbon?

I have a lot of carbon (from bone, one of the best sources, was
food grade some years ago, Scattergood brand for those who have
been in the hobby as long as I have) that I will sell for a fair
price.  What does MOPS charge?

--

Dave Gomberg, FormMaestro!                     http://www.wcf.com
 gomberg at wcf_com