Low hassel tank

I have a no tech planted tank that I almost forget from time to time.
It is a standard 10 gal. with a single 15 watt.  I have Java fern & moss
and Anubius.  The substrate is 3 mm with kittly litter and Micro
nutrients.  I have no heater or pumps. It only has two least killifish.
I feed them ever other day and see them pecking on the very fine and non
problematic algae.  They are vert cute and the tank has no problems.
The key is low fish load, easy plants and low light.