Re: A question of balance

Roger: Thanks for answering my query. A follow-up: you said, "The old lights
probably aren't so spent that the difference will be huge." Does this mean I'm
wasting my money by changing the bulbs now? They are 9 months old and have
been running about 14 hours a day.

You also said... "Whoa!  Relax!  Get a massage, cut back on the coffee or
something :-)." --Thanks!! I needed that!!!

Christine in Palo Alto, where Starbucks will never outdo Peet's, our long-time
local favorite (at least IMHO!)