Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V2 #1011

<<Date: Sun, 12 Oct 1997 23:20:29 -0500
From: krombhol at teclink_net (Paul Krombholz)
Subject: Re: Karen's green thumb.

Karen, it is your green thumb.  It is getting dangerously potent.  Please be
careful what you touch with it...Don't _ever_ touch any Kudzu.  I don't want
to think about what would happen!>>

I've had the opportunity to witness Karen's green thumb in person (she and I
are members of the same aquarium society). EVERY time I see her tanks in
person I want to go home and shoot mine full of bullet holes and start over
again. LOL!

Kudzu and Karen.. <shudder> ... too scary to even jest about . };-D

Susan Aufieri