Transformer for Dupla heating cables

I recently had the opportunity to pick up some Dupla heating cables at very
good prices due to a local distributor going out of business, so I took all
that were available to me, including a Duplaflex 1000, a 250W 42 V cable.

Late today my new 280 gallon tank arrives (Hooray!) and unfortuantely I
haven't figured out yet how to power this cable.  Apparently the cables
used in in North America are usuall 24V rather than 42?

I have searched far and wide, and not yet come up with a 42 volt/200 watt
transformer.  So, I turn to the collective knowledge of the list:

1) Where can I find transformers for these beasts?
2) What are the issues surrounding running them at some other voltage, like
24?  How would this affect heat output or transformer sizing for example?

Frank.
-----
The very act of seeking sets something in motion to meet us;
something in the universe, or in the unconscious responds as if
to an invitation.  - Jean Shinoda Bolen

http://home.istar.ca/~fir