SAE and Uncle Ned's

Hello,
   Well there is info on Uncle Ned's in the archives, but I guess I will
post this again so the people without browsers can have it.

Uncle Ned's Fish Factory
508-533-5969
800-683-5165

    They have SAE, ship in the US, and are up in Mass.  They run around $6
a piece and will ship either priority mail @ ~$10 or UPS @ ~$30.  They
import them directlly from over seas and stock them regularly.
    I would also sugest getting a price list first as they also carry a
neat varity of other unique fish.  I wish I had the list first, right now
they have a few I would have definatlly ordered:(

    Nice guys, nice packaging, and nice fish.  I received 10, I found one
dead the next day, but that is not a bad track record.  I would try and
count the remaining, but I cann't  find them:):)  I mean I see a few at a
time but the rest are digging around:)

Jeff
And let them know where you heard of them.