Iodized Salt

Iodized Salt normally contains "anti caking agents. They are just about the
perfect sized particle for newly hatched brine shrimp to ingest, so it is NOT
really a good choice for hatching brine shrimp. It certainly is NOT toxic to
people, but then, we would not be breathing it, would we?

No, I DO NOT know whether Iodized Salt is bad for fish or not, but I prefer
"Canning and Pickling Salt," which is pure Sodium Chloride. Oddly enough, it
is often MORE expensive than Table Salt! Go figure.

BTW, there have been at least TWO long, and somewhat contentious, discussions
of Kitty Litter in the past year. The Jury is still out. Look it up in the
Archives, PLEASE! As others have said, let us let this one lie peacefully!
:-)

Cheers!

Jean Olson
JOlson8590 at AOL_com