Re: CO2 regulator

Tony,

...SNIPED HERE AND THERE, AND THERE, ETC...
> psi).  The regulator also has some kind of an electrical control device =
> attached to it.

Sounds like it has a built in solenoid.  Regulators don't have any
electrical parts (none I've seen anyway).  Most are spring pressure
activated.

> This device also has a small little plastic screw at the back with an =
> arrow indicator which I can turn to either position A or B.

Sorry... No idea here.  Maybe a solenoid bypass?

> It also has 4 metal screws at the bottom.

Probably the ones that hold it together.  I wouldn't mess with them.

> Can anyone tell me how do I control the outgoing pressure and how do I =
> use the electrical control device?

Usually it will have a single screw that controls the output pressure.
Out all the way shuts the regulator off (or should), and in all the way
would make it discharge at full rate.  Some models have a lock-nut on
this so that once it's set, it won't move.  Good luck and let me know
how it goes.

Cheers,

Mark
------