Re: Black Back on an Acrylic Tank.

Jim,

I guess it boils down to personal preference. I thought it was worth the
extra expense. I have 2 acrylic tanks (80 and 90 gal). One came with a
blue back, the other black. If I were to purchase a new acrylic tank, I
believe I would go with a black back again. I've moved my aquariums now
and then--sometimes to another room, other times to a different state. I
like the idea that it's one less thing to worry about. It will not flake
off, peel, tear, or have sticky 10 year old tape around it.

One of the disadvantages, however, is if you were to tire of the color
of the back of your tank! :-@

Walter