Re: PMDD source of materials

Christopher Carrigan was concerned about the precise formulation
of his micronutrient powder in the PMDD he mixes up.

I am of the opinion that it is not particularly important. As long
as the mix contains Fe, Mn, Zn, B, and Mo in proportions that
approximate the original formula. I don't imagine that it makes
much difference if the Fe:Mn ration is 7:2 or 2:1.

I use Chelated Micronutrient Mix made by Plant Products Limited
of Brampton. This is what Kevin used originally, but called it
Chelated Trace Element Mix. I believe that he got it from someone
who re-packaged it in Montreal. The breakdown follows.

7% Fe, 1.3% B, 2% Mn, 0.06% Mo, 0.4% Zn, 0.1% Cu, EDTA, DTPA

--
Dave Whittaker
ac554 at FreeNet_Carleton.ca