Liverworts

Hortus Third is a book, and should be available. Try looking for it in Books
in Print. I have another reference book on Native North American plants, it
comes in several volumes, but at the moment I can't find it.

I will post it on the List whenever I uncover it. (I am the retired Extension
Landscape Architect for Iowa State University, and I boxed up all my
reference materials when I moved out of my office. Sometimes it is hard to
remember where a particular reference is located!)

Cheers!

Jean Olson
JOlson8590 at AOL_com
Out in the Boonies, near