DE-IONISING RESINS

I have recently got hold of a large book with every type of chemical
compound for sale (trade) that you could possibly need.

The prices for mixed-bed resins appear to be incredibly high ! They seem to
vary between £50-£90 for 1 Kg (2.2lb) - this seems too high. Or local fish
equipment retailer sells 1 litre(volume) for £12.99 which is cheaper.

Has anyone found a decent supplier that can supply largish quantities at
sensible prices ? What type od standard/quality should I be looking for ?

Any help is appreciated.

Andy M Moore - Blackpool, England
andy at ascot_u-net.com

I decided to stop drinking with creeps