Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V2 #964

On 09/19/97 at 03:48 p, Aquatic-Plants-Owner at actwin_com (Aquatic
Plants Digest) said:

>a friend who has a RO system... the cost per gallon...
> worked out to a little over $0.35.

Gee, my figuring brought in $.02 per gallon for the unit and $.02
per gallon for the membrane.  We pay about $.01 per gallon for the
water and here it takes about 3 gallons to make one gallon RO, but
we should be able to get a waiver on the sewage charges for the
waste RO water, making the total about $.06 per gallon.  Where did I
go wrong, Robert?

--

Dave Gomberg, FormMaestro!                     http://www.wcf.com
 gomberg at wcf_com