Re: Fountain Plant

I have a similiar plant in one of my 29 gallon tanks that I got from
Westerleigh Aquariums in Staten Island via mail order. They called it a
Fountain Saggitaria, I don't know what sub species it is. It is differant
from normal *tape grass* type vals,or sags, it looks a little like an
Amazon sword with sag leaves instead of Echinodorous leaves. Anyone else
have any ideas? I could contact Westerleigh and find out exactly what it
is. I was hoping by watching it grow I might be able to identify it but is
sure is differant.

      -Gerry Skau
       ANS BigDial Engineering