Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V2 #961

<<
 I'll be in Dan Diego next week for the MS Professional Developer's
 Conference.  Could anybody suggest aquatic things to do beside Sea
 World?  Any good fish shops?  Any great aquatic plant exhibits?

Hey George, there aren't any public or commercial exhibits that are very
worthwhile (AH's SeaWorld... some larger retailers) but there are some nice
folks with collections and engaging personalities. Look me up and I'll ask
Walter Pagels, Dart Curtwright, John Pitcairn et al. to meet with you. I'm
listed or e-mail and I'll give you my number.
Bob Fenner