Re: Dosers, and making them...

> Has anyone tried to make a doser and had success?  I've read a number of
> articles that used sealed containers in conjuction with air pumps and
> timers.  Anyone make one of these?  Also have seen articles on IV bags.
> Any takers on that one?

Not exactly a doser, but I made a water replacement unit using
humidifer float value and a 5 gallon bucket in my salt water tank.
Basically it is just a the float value installed in the sump (or
tank if you don't have a sump) and gravity feed by the bucket of
replacement water.  It costs about $12 Cdn.

I suppose you can add whatever you want to dose into the bucket
in the right concentration if you can figure out your rate of
evapouration is.