Java Ferns For Ssale

I have a few good sized Java Ferns for sale.  All have leaves 12" long and
the larger ones have clumps of babies. These have been grown in a 29g
Rainbowfish grow-out tank under relatively low light but with CO2 and
fertilizers (it shares water with our 120g tank). There is a possibility of
small Red Ramshorn (good), Malyasian (good) and pond snails (bad) on the
plants. See the "Plants" section of my web page for details.

George
http://www.frii.com/~booth/AquaticConcepts.htm

George Booth, Ft. Collins, Colorado (booth at frii_com)
Need info? http://www.frii.com/~booth/AquaticConcepts.htm
           * More updates, Sept. 1